It’s Pajama Party Time!!!!!!
I hope y’all are ready to par-tay!
Throw your pillow and duffle bag over there in the corner, and I’ll tell you all about our party plans:
Every now and again, over a weekend, we’ll have ourselves a little pajama party complete with a Blue Yonder sponsor giveaway. We have some exciting new sponsors to announce next week too, so stay tuned for that!
As I was saying though, we’ll have these little parties, have some laughs, eat some junk and do each other’s hair. Then, come Monday evening, I’ll announce the winner of our party favor.
This week’s party is brought to you by the fabulous, Beebee Mod!
One lucky party girl will go home with a $25 gift certificate to spend with wild abandon in the Beebee Mod
shop. I, for one, could DEFINITELY put that to good use!
Everyone should get a party favor at a sleepover though, right?
Beebee Mod has generously offered Blue Yonder Pajama Party guests a special super secret code that will allow you a 15% off discount on your Beebee Mod
purchase. The code will work from tonight through February 6th.
Lean in close now… Promise not to tell? The super secret discount code is “sleepover.”
So, I bet you’re wondering how you win..
All you have to do is have some fun with us!
First, you have to go on a little scavenger hunt. Just run over to Beebee Mod
and come back and tell me, in the “comments” what you’d use your gift certificate for.
THEN, put on your PJs and settle in. We wanna hear all your best pajama party memories. Here’s some ideas:
1) Songs that you lip-synched or made up dance routines to. Look it up on YouTube and send us a link so that we can all sing along with you!
2) Tell me about a boy you like. (now, then, whatever)
3) Tell us the name of your favorite nail polish. I LOVE nail polish names.
4) Share your favorite junk food. It can be a memory of fun food from way back when, or even a recipe. Remember, sleepovers involve breakfast too!
5) Your funniest/scariest/silliest/most embarrassing sleepover story.
6) Go and toilet paper someone else’s blog. – Leave them a comment telling them that they’ve been TPd, and then ask ’em to come over and join the party! Be sure to leave me a comment here to let me know that you did it!
You can enter as many times as you like, just be sure that your first entry is your very favorite item in the Beebee Mod
shop. I’ll draw a random winner on Monday night and announce it here, at the end of this post.
Alright, I’ll kick things off:
1) I have had SO stinking much fun looking at old 80s songs on You Tube today. Here are some of the ones that took me back to many a sleepover:
– Remember them? I had a horrible crush on George Michael. (ew!) I even named my Cabbage Patch Kid after him. I sent in the official name change papers and everything.
– I had a t-shirt that said, “Frankie Says Relax” I wish I knew where it was. I wish I could still fit in it if I DID know where it was.
, you and I had some fabulous roller skate routines together, didn’t we?
The first time I saw my future husband, he looked like this guy
, and I knew right away that he was gonna be my man. I love this song.
Okay, so we have so much more to talk about, but I don’t want to blurt it all out all at once… it’s a THREE DAY PARTY! So keep checking in over the weekend and look for me in the comments section!
Now bust out the cherry coke and Pizza Rolls and let’s get this party started!
**************** edited 2/2/09 *************
Sorry ladies, but all good things must come to an end. The party’s ended.
The winner of our very first Blue Yonder Pajama Party giveaway? Cassandra, of Dandelion Bones!
Email me, Cassandra, and your Beebee Mod gift certificate will soon appear!